Terms & Conditions

HomeTerms & Conditions

Terms and conditions

1. According to Incoterms 2010, our terms of trade are FOB.

2. Payment must be made in advance. Goods will be shipped after payment confirmation, usually 30percent deposit will be paid first, and the remaining 70percent will be paid after the goods are loaded on board.

3. Delivery time, shipment can be arranged 15-30 days after PI confirmation and 30percent deposit confirmation.

Contact us